Collect all your files for download in one place
Information and Resources
The CLASP information network is free to join and is open to all officers, leaders and members of local authorities and other public sector organisations.
All subscribers, wherever they are based, can access:
- Newsletters (which contain news of national policy developments, resources, project and funding opportunities)
- Website which currently contains 300+ resources specifically designed for local authorities and the public sector.
To subscribe please sign-up via the box in the top-right of your screen.
Local authoritiy feedback:
- The CLASP newsletters have filled a real gap. Covers everything I need to know and has given me advance knowledge.
- In one newsletter you have brought me up to date with everything I need to know!
- Just want to say great update once again which covers a range of information in just one e-mail.
Based in the NW?
Members from NW based local authorities and public sector organisations are also able to access a wider range of free support including training courses, project funding grants, award schemes, networking & peer support meetings. Please explore the menu to the left to find out more.
Not in the NW?
CLASP is now able to provide services to organisations outside of the NW on a cost basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is of interest.